The objectives of the European Scientific foundation for Laboratory Hemato Oncology (ESLHO) are:
- To promote the continuous innovation and standardization of laboratory diagnostics focused on lymphoid malignancies;
- Quality control and education of laboratory diagnostics focused on lymphoid malignancies.
ESLHO aims to realize its objectives by:
- Organizing quality control rounds for which a certificate of participation and performance will be provided;
- Organizing educational sessions for which ESLHO aims to acquire Continuing Medical Education (CME) accreditation;
- Promoting Good Laboratory Practice by promoting the use of standardized protocols.
Under the umbrella of ESLHO operate the European networks:
- EuroClonality (www.euroclonality.org)
- EuroFlow (www.euroflow.org)
- EuroMRD (www.euromrd.org)
ESLHO is an official EHA Scientific Working Group (SWG). SWGs seek to initiate and create scientific
networks that serve under the umbrella of EHA. At the annual EHA Congress, ESLHO presents its innovations
in the special EHA-SWG sessions.
Prof. dr. Jacques J.M. van Dongen, chair
Dr. Thorsten Raff, secretary
Dr. Jeremy Hancock, treasurer
Prof. dr. Alberto Orfao, member
Dr. Elizabeth Hodges, member
website developed by: